Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

HBK cant use sweet chin music!?

I just read on WWE.com that Shawn Michaels has been banned from using Sweet Chin Music at Survivor Series!!! I think it is completely bogus and unfair....

Favorite Answer

Im so glad that other people are as pissed as i am about this. But he does have another finisher, so hopefully that elbow will help him. but think about it? fans want to see sweet chin music, so think he does it while the ref isnt looking or after the match. I am holding onto the faith that he wins without it, because it would serve orton right. orton is the titleholder but he is a sissy who cant handle a kick to the face. how bad does it make orton look that he ran to regal asking for sweet chin music to be banned? come on! and hes our champion?!

I don't see it as a bad thing.

Besides, Shawn Michaels has been laying out Randy Orton with the same move, to the point it's repetitive. It would be interesting what move Shawn Michaels uses instead, though I doubt he'd win the title at Survivor Series(I sense an RKO).

Rules changes like that are always a sign that the fued has more than run it's course. As a side note, there's another stipulation: Orton loses the belt if he gets disqualified. I'm hoping HBK and HHH set it up so Hunter does a run-in and attacked Shawn, getting a confused Orton disqualified and costing him the belt.

I heard about this on ECW on Tuesday. I think that it is completely rediculous. Why would you not let a wrestler use his finishing move. Maybe he will use the sharpshooter since it is the 10th anniversary of the Montreal Screwjob. I think that he will find a way to win the title. Maybe Hart will show up and screw him out of the title.

• Tyler

They made it that after RAW and was announced on ECW. It was because Miachaels hit it every week since he came back and orton got Regal to make that, but if Orton gets DQ or tries to get DQed HBK and wins and gets the title.

Oh, but you're forgetting the best part--if Orton DQ's himself, he loses the title.

HBK's a strong man--he will use some other tactic to beat the tar off Orton.

I agree, it's pretty stupid, bullshit really. However, Orton can't get himself disqualified so that sounds good 'cause I kinda hate to see matches end like that at pay-per-views.

That's true, but if orton gets or trys to get a dq. michales gets the belt.

Source(s): WWE.COM

I bet because he's been using it for all these weeks on Orton. I know he'll use it anyway and get DQ'd.

• WTF, are you serious. That sucks :-/. Ima go read it. Why would they do something like that. They let Randy Ortan give concussions, but Shawn Micheals cant do Sweet Chin Music. Thats not cool!!!!