Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Bachelor of Business Adminstration(Hons) & Masters in Public Policy from NUS, WHAT JOBS ARE AVAILABLE?

If I hold a Bachelors with Business Adminstraion (Hons) and Masters in Public Policy from National University of Singapore. What kind of careers can I have? Please including starting pay, expected future etc

2 Answers

Relevance
  • JK
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try government jobs, but the private sector will pay more.

*Internal Auditor--Starting $50-65 depending on location

Get your CIA or CPA while working.

Then eventually move up into executive management in the next 4-6 years--

*Business Analyst--(at an oil company) $50-65 depending on location

Then eventually move up into executive management in the next 5-6 years

*Start as management trainee somewhere...at a lower salary $35+ and move up eventually.

Either way, you'll be a director one day!

Source(s): I'm an internal auditor...best of luck
  • neniaf
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It seems to me that with a masters in Public Policy, you are generally expected to take a job with the government. You might contact the Singaporean government to find out what they pay. The good thing is that government jobs are generally very secure, even though they don't pay as much as do jobs in industry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.