Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

David S asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Who to start at RB???

After some nifty trading - I got a RB logjam. I have E. James @ DET, K. Jones @ ARI, R. Johnson @BAL and C. Portis @PHI.

I believe I should start K. Jones because ARI is weak, but who else.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • JG
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For this week, I would use the 4 RBs in this order

#1 Portis

#2 Jones

#3 James

#4 Johnson

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Start James and Portis. K. Jones is overrated in a pass happy offense. James is a monster and Phili is just Terrible at ever part of the game.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd start James and Portis. Don't start Jones, last week was his time to shine against the 32nd ranked rush defense and he blew it!

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Tie between Cedric Benson and Justin Fargas. Benson is a head case. He cried on the draft, the announcers excused it by ability of announcing "He understood the rigidity and status of being in the NFL." He whined while Thomas Jones did no longer bow to him and supply him the beginning activity. Fargas replaced into 2d string at USC. He went to Oakland and replaced into missed by ability of four head coaches, Callahan, Turner, Shell, and Kiffin, for the beginning activity. Kiffin grew to become to him final season by way of fact all of the different RB's have been in simple terms as ineffective. Fargas replaced into sturdy for approximately 2 or 3 video games, then have been given injured and enable Dominc Rhodes take over. Kiffin and the Raiders gave him a clean settlement in the off season, yet i'm confident Kiffin would be finding to have a RB by ability of committee, leaving no actual beginning RB.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I can't see ever sitting Portis after what he did last week. Edge hasn't been all that lately and Rudi hasn't done jack all year. Don't you feel bad for ripping off people in your league?

• 1 decade ago

Johnson has been hurt and I have had him. He has been annoying for me. I would go with...Portis. Washington seems to run a lot more.

• 1 decade ago

go with Jones for sure, and Portis

• 1 decade ago

i would go with james and portis. portis has big game abliity while james has been pretty consistent all year.

• 1 decade ago

Edge and Jones.

Rudi is still hammy'd.

Portis is the only question???? He can run and is healthy.

thinking............................

My answer stands

• 1 decade ago

i would start jones and portis

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.