Wei Lun asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英翻中 Mothers'remarks

Mona Lisa’s mother:“After all that money your father and I spent on braces, that’s the biggest smile you can give us?”

Columbus’s mother:“I don’t care what you’ve discovered! You could have written!”

Michelangelo’s mother:“Can’t you paint on walls like other children? Do you have any idea how hard it is to get that stuff off the ceiling?”

Mary’s mother:“I’m not upset that your lamb fol-lowed you to school, but I would like to know how he got a better grade than you.”

Einstein’s mother:“The next time I catch you throwing money across the Potomac, you can kiss your allowance good-bye!”

Jonah’s mother:“That’s nice story. Now tell me where you’ve really been.”

Edison’s mother:“Of course I’m proud that you invented the electric light. Now turn it off and go to bed!”

多加下面這一篇

One Sunday after church a mom asked her very young daughter what the lesson was about. The daughter answered,“Don’t be scared, you’ll get your quilt.”Needless to say, the mom was per-plexed.

Later in the day, the pastor stopped by for tea, and the mom asked him what that morning’s Sunday school lesson had been about. He said,“Be not afraid, the comforter is coming.”

麻煩高手 幫忙 越快越好 謝謝!!!

Einstein’s---->改(Washington's)

少打這一段 Einstein’s mother: “But it's your senior picture. Can't you do something about your hair? Styling gel, mousse, something?”

Rating
    Favorite Answer

蒙娜麗莎的媽媽:我和你爸花那麼多錢在牙套(矯正牙齒)上面,而那卻是你能給我們最大的微笑?"

哥倫布的媽媽:我才不管你發現了什麼,你可以用寫的就好!

米開蘭基羅的媽媽:你難道就不能和普通孩子一樣在牆壁上畫畫就好?你知道要把天花板上那些東西清掉有多難嗎? (米開朗基羅)

瑪莉的媽媽:我不管你的小羊跟著你去學校,但我很想知道為什麼牠的成績比你好? (來源是一首英文兒歌:Mary had a little lamb)

華盛頓的媽媽:下次再讓我看到你灑錢在波多馬克,你就準備跟你的零用錢說掰掰吧! (華盛頓的achievement:development of Potomac River)

約拿的媽媽:這是個不錯的故事,現在告訴我你到底去了哪裡? (聖經裡約拿的故事:請參考http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/?qid=160707...

愛迪生的媽媽:你發明了電燈我很以你為榮,現在把燈關了給我上床睡覺去!

愛因斯坦的媽媽:這是你的畢業照耶!你難道不能ㄙㄟˋ豆(整理)一下你的頭髮嗎?髮膠?幕絲?或其他東西?

-

某個禮拜天教會結束之後,有個媽媽問她女兒今天的主日學校教了些什麼,女兒回答:"不用擔心,你會拿到你的被子。 "不用說這個媽媽當然很困惑(完全聽不懂女兒在說什麼)。

過了一會,牧師經過要喝茶,那個媽媽就問他早上的主日學校教了些什麼,牧師說:不用擔心,安慰者(聖靈)已經要來了。

ps. comforter在美國口語的意思可以是被子。

Source(s): 我~打好久希望你會喜歡~有問題可以再問我噢!