Where To Find Plus Size Cable Knit, Wool, Cashmere Stockings?

Hi there! Do you remember those warm, cozy knitted tights that we used to wear when we were little girls? They were like wearing a blanket on your legs! I don't know what their real name is or the exact material they are made from. What I do know is that they are soft, a little fuzzy and kind of like a sweater.... show more Hi there! Do you remember those warm, cozy knitted tights that we used to wear when we were little girls? They were like wearing a blanket on your legs! I don't know what their real name is or the exact material they are made from. What I do know is that they are soft, a little fuzzy and kind of like a sweater. I know they still make them...for adults too....because I have seen several people wearing them this season. My question is...where can I find them in plus sizes? I have been driving myself crazy doing online searches gut have had no luck. I'm really hoping to purchase a pair because I just got this really cute jumper dress that I want to wear for a day out with my husband on black friday. The tights would be perfect with it! Any help you can offer would be appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
1 answer 1