babyliss deep wave iron?

Has anyone out there used the babyliss professional deep wave iron? How good is it? Its got 25settings so was wondering if it will dry out the hair on high settings or not. Please if anyone can help with some suggestions to get a deep wave hairstyle.

Favorite Answer

Yes I have this product. I usually set it to 22 at the highest . I havent set it to 25 at all. This iron is a great iron, and the waves are long lasting. I didnt use holding spray or anything. The hold up pretty well. I love the results when using this iron. Set it to 22, it gets hot pretty fast. Then part your hair and begin to deep wave it. Take smaller portions of your hair, so your waves are fuller, and not so thin looking. The fuller the waves ,the better it looks. Use sheen also while applying the iron to your hair. It makes the waves shiny, and pretty.

If you need help or more tips- email me.

Good Luck