Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

what does fudge packing mean?

My friend says I should be careful i dont get my fudge packed.

what that?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Gay sex. If you think of poop as fudge and having it packed with someone's "member" that is getting your fudge packed.

Think about it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Well, take right now, just before Christmas. loads of companies have a real rush on to get all the orders out. So they employ people on a temporary basis. If it was a confectionary company they might employ people to pack their stuff. They could be called fudge packers. So you see its really simple. Your friend says that you don't want your fudge packed. That means that you don't want the fudge that you packed to be claimed by another worker as their own, meaning that you wouldn't get paid for it! Or of course, I could be totally wrong.

• 1 decade ago

Fudge packing is a rather gross term for anal sex mostly used by homosexual males. During the process of anal sex feces or "poop" is pounded by the act of anal intercourse thus the term (fudge packing). Yuck!

• 1 decade ago

when u bring fudge on a trip w/ you... as in "dont forget to pack the fudge!"

heh heh heh

cheers!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It means to take it in the @ss. you know, sexual, anal,in the butt,get your fudge packed.

• 1 decade ago

It has nothing to do with chocolate fudge thats for sure...

Just um... er...uh... be careful...avoid going to jail at all costs!

LOL

• 1 decade ago

hehe yeah...don't get your fudge packed lol. in this phrase, fudge is poop and getting it packed is having anal sex.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if oyu are old enough to use the computer i am sure you know how to download movies (not saying that is is right or ok to do so) but watch the movie brokeback mountain... you will pick up on it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It means watch out for ur brown eye.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It means be careful someone may be knocking at your back door !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.