fudge recipes please?

I went on a road trip a while back and got some fudge from this hole in the wall fudge shop. It was so good I got 5 pounds of it to take home you know. Anyway I want to make it at home, I have a few different recipes, but none of them have the pink swirl. The stuff you buy at shops have a pink swirl in it. Does anyone have that recipe with the pink swirl it was amaretto fudge. Please I am thinking about giving it for gifts, same as the irish cream fudge. That had a green swirl.

Thank you for all the answeres and great recipes.

Favorite Answer

Its food coloring. They mix a tad of vanilla fudge with food coloring to swirl. This is added after the rest of the fudge is in the pan to cool. Start with a slight amount, swirling with a table knife. Grad add more til you get your desired 'swirliness'

Holiday Fudge:

5 lbs Time

3 (6 ounce) packages semi-sweet chocolate chips

1 (8 ounce) jar marshmallow cream

2 cups pecans, broken

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

5 cups sugar

1/2 cup margarine

1 dash salt

1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk

Butter a large pan (9 x 13-inch). Open chocolate chip packages and marshmallow cream. Have pecans ready to pour in the fudge. These ingredients need to be added the instant the cooked mixture is removed from heat.

Into a 4-quart saucepan, measure sugar, then add butter, salt and evaporated milk, stirring constantly; cook gently over medium heat to soft ball stage. It will take about 20 minutes from the time the ingredients are put on to cook.

Remove from heat. Immediately, add chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, pecans and vanilla; stir quickly and vigorously until chocolate chips are melted and all ingredients are well blended. When mixture begins to thicken, turn into well buttered pan; cool.

Please allow several days for your submission to appear.

This fudge recipe is from Sees candy Co. & I definitely have been making it for years. everybody extremely loves it. Its rich & creamy & you additionally could make diverse varations. Sees Fudge 3 applications (6 oz..length) chocolate chips a million/2 lb butter a million (7 oz.) jar marshmallow cream 2 t. vanilla pinch salt place 4 a million/2 Cups sugar & a million can evaporated milk in a extensive heavy cooking pan. convey sugar & milk to a rolling boil & cook dinner on the rolling boil for 9 minutes (it is importan because of the fact cooking to little fudge would be mushy & to long it is going to be complicated and crumbly) Pour this over the above mix of choc chips, butter, etc. & combination nicely. upload 2 cups chopped walnuts (or any nut you choose or bypass over nuts) combination together thoroughly till each and every little thing is nicely mixed. Then pour right into a butted 8 x 12 pan (i exploit a 9 x thirteen a million/2 length for thinner products) Refridereate for no less than 2 hours (in one day is extra appropriate) Then decrease into products. *** For version upload butterscotch, vanilla, or peanut butter chips or any variety you like particularly of chocolate chips.

• I give this as gifts every Christmas and people love it. You can substituted Amaretto for the Irish Creme.

Irish Crème Fudge

3 sticks of butter (3/4 pound)

3 cups sugar

2/3 cup evaporated milk

1 7-ounce jar Kraft marshmallow crème

12 ounce bag semi-sweet chocolate chips

1 bottle (airline size or nip) Irish Crème

2 cups walnuts or pecans - optional

2 8-inch square pans sprayed with non-stick spray

In a 3 quart sauce pan - preferably enameled cast iron - melt butter, sugar and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil, turn down heat to a low boil and cook for 5 minutes.

Turn off heat and mix in marshmallow crème. Once that is incorporated, mix in the chocolate chips until mixture is an even chocolate color then add the Irish crème and nuts, mixing thoroughly.

Pour mixture into pans and cool thoroughly before cutting into squares and serving.

Lorann oils are available at candy making supply stores. They have amaretto flavoring or probably anything your heart desires! Just use Lorann oils and some food coloring and add them to whatever fudge recipe you prefer; I like the super easy recipe where you melt chocolate chips and evaporated milk together. You can use any kind of chips you like white, peanut butter, mint or ???!!!

Source(s): www.secretsofthebutcherswife.com or www.secrets-of-the-butchers-wife.com

on the back of a jar of fluff has an excellent recipe for fudge that is what I use and always get compliments on it . good luck and god bless .

Yummm.....check out this recipe and others:

http://www.recipezaar.com/83372