Poll: Housing cost vs. Income?

I don't know why, but this was wandering through my mind this morning. I'm curious to know what percentage of your income goes to housing, and where you all live. I don't need any details, just a percentage.

I'm in CA.
Putting 27% of my annual salary toward housing.
Update: Kamisha, I don't think you really put 99% of your income into your housing...otherwise, you'd have nothing to feed yourself with, or to even buy gas to get to work with. For you homeowners, yes, I meant mortgage...But there are many of us who aren't' homeowners, so I didn't want to be that... show more Kamisha, I don't think you really put 99% of your income into your housing...otherwise, you'd have nothing to feed yourself with, or to even buy gas to get to work with.

For you homeowners, yes, I meant mortgage...But there are many of us who aren't' homeowners, so I didn't want to be that specific.