youtube alternative?

ever since google took over youtube, youtube has became such a joke. all the good vids that had been there with no problem for so long had been deleted. a lot of semi-porn, or porn advertisement, two chicks kissing and feeling up on each other and stuff (i think youtube should just advise them to go to youporn) are occuping most of the " Most Viewed : (Today) : All" section. U feel me?!

Now, I want to ask you guys seriously.

What are the good alternative sites out there?

What is your favorit "full of videos" site?

Favorite Answer

dailymotion.com

veoh.com

sidereel.com

livevideo.com

it also depends on the particular vids u r looking for

Youtube sucks now...Part of the fun was the comment section that is now non existent.

In my opinion, there really isn't a "real" YouTube alternative yet because most of the other sites are concentrated too much on a certain video genre and then to look for another type of genre you have to look at other sites, while on YouTube it's like all compiled in one.

Just look at the video hits. You don't get over a million hits in other websites... on just ONE video. Just shows that the world is watching YouTube. Not just one or two countries. It' the whole world. That's why I love YouTube - you can experience other cultures with just a click of your mouse.

Just my opinion.