Is this a good deal for 95 yj jeep wrangler?

I am thinking about purchasing 1995 jeep wrangler. I done the carfax report, only one owner for 12 years. Mileage is only 40K. The jeep is super clean. Original paint looks like new. Was obviously garage kept. Also has air which is not common for a jeep that age. Seller is asking 11,900. Which is much... show more I am thinking about purchasing 1995 jeep wrangler. I done the carfax report, only one owner for 12 years. Mileage is only 40K. The jeep is super clean. Original paint looks like new. Was obviously garage kept. Also has air which is not common for a jeep that age. Seller is asking 11,900. Which is much higher than book value. Seller claims rare to find a jeep in this condition at this age.
Update: Thanks so much for all of the answers so far. To answer some of porksoda's questions. It is 4.0 6cylinder. It has both a hard top and soft top. It is not being sold by the original owner but a small dealership here in southern delaware that specializes in clean used high end cars. He bought it from auction. ... show more Thanks so much for all of the answers so far.
To answer some of porksoda's questions. It is 4.0 6cylinder. It has both a hard top and soft top. It is not being sold by the original owner but a small dealership here in southern delaware that specializes in clean used high end cars. He bought it from auction. It came from New Jersey and per the Carfax report it had only one owner until it went to auction. The dealership is claiming that they paid 10k at auction. I don't believe that however. I love the jeep though and I have searched my area and so far this is the nicest older jeep I have found and the cheapest with that kind of mileage. I don't want to let a opportunity pass but I also do not want to overpay for something I just simply want and do not actually need. This would be third car for me and my husband. I have pictures of jeep to show but do not know how to attach to yahoo answers.
Also, not sure about factory trak lock system. I will ask the dealership