promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Sherlock Holmes Goes Camping?

Sherlock Holmes and Watson were out camping one night. After pitching the tent and rolling out the sleeping bags, they decide to turn in. In the middle of the night, Holmes violently shakes Watson awake. "Watson," he says, "look at the sky and tell me what you see."

"I see the stars." replies Watson.

"Yes, and what does that tell you?"

Watson takes a big breath "Astronomically speaking, it means that we are insignificant among the spectrum of the universe, psychologically speaking that we are only creating a dent in the infinant mystery of life, and theologically speaking that God rules all things. How about you, sir?"

"What it tells me," he says, "is that someone has stolen our tent."

15 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nice one

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Marli
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Ahhhhh! The old chestnut. You've written it very well. I've heard versions in which Holmes counts off the clues and Watson says the punch line. [Watson has see the obvious at time], in which Holmes says a few snarky comments about Watson's intelligence, and even one where Lestrade strolls over, hears them extolling the view, casts his eyes upon the holes left by the tent pegs, and says, "Someone's nicked your tent, Mr. Holmes."

• Jamie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

LMAO that would have to be the best Sherlock and Watson joke i've heard (read).... I have one it's a little rude though...but here goes.... One day Watson was talking to Sherlock and Sherlock said to Watson... "Watson.... i really love you, you have been by my side for years now"... So Watson replies "well Sherlock i kinda love you too".... Sherlock says to Watson.... "go into the study and you will find a lemon on a plate, cut the lemon into quarters and wait for me there" Watson does as instructed, when Sherlock walks in and says... "drop your strides Watson and bend over my desk"... Once again Watson does as instructed... Sherlock then gets the lemon quarters and begins to squeeze the juice on Watson's bum then inserts the pulp and rind... Watson turns to Sherlock and states.... "i know you love me Sherlock.... but what are you doing man?" Sherlock replies.... "a lemon entry my dear Watson a lemon entry".......

• 6 years ago

Awesome joke- one for you. Watson goes to a bookie and loses a bet. To console himself he goes into a bar and gets blind drunk. The barman gives last orders. Watson and his new friends in their drunk state refuse to leave. The barman says " haven't you got homes (Holmes) to go to?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nice one

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hahaha nice

• Nova
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

nice one *gg*

typically Watson, not to see the obvious...

• 1 decade ago

Funny again *

• 1 decade ago

lol!!! Sherlock sure is smart..... oh yeah... and Watson too...... those deep words gave me nose bleed! lol!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

another cracker girl xx lol xx

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.