Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 餐廳與小吃台灣咖啡茶飲與甜品 · 1 decade ago

其中成績,超難的!!請大家幫我翻誠英文!!20點!!?

我吃過最好吃的是乾式湯圓,天氣轉涼,少不了熱豆花、熱湯圓應景甜品,我記得有家豆花店店長發揮巧思,將湯圓湯湯水水的部份剔除,把抹茶口味綠色小湯圓,淋上巧克力醬或是花生焦糖,灑上七彩巧克力米,這種湯圓吃起來香甜有Q度,是我吃過最好吃最特別的乾式湯圓。

因為店長她發現有些客人不喜歡吃傳統甜湯湯圓,所以她花時間研發這種顏色豐富、吃起來有巧克力味道的乾式湯圓,她還說,光是找抹茶原料就是了好幾家,終於找到這種吃起來近於日本口味的抹茶粉,吃了還會回甘,淋上巧克力醬口味更棒。

用牙籤戳一個個戳起,閉上眼睛、咬一下,發現小小的湯圓裡頭還包有乳酪,吃起來鹹甜呀鹹甜,去年在小湯圓裡加抺茶和乳酪後,又再推出乾的抹茶乳酪湯圓,都超級好吃的!!讓我真的很想再去吃一次,只可惜她店在台中阿!

請幫我翻英文,我不要翻譯軟體,我要各位英文高手幫我翻,要順暢一點,文法很重要,拜託了!!><

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I take had better take the universe stuffed dumplings , it is cool for it to turn , hot beans spend inevitably , hot stuffed dumplings do something for the occasion the desserts, I remember have shops of florist shop of a beans to give play to the clever thought longing, rejecting the part of the water of soup soup of stuffed dumplings, wipe tea taste getting green light stuffed dumplings, is it have chocolate sauce or peanut caramel to drench, spilling seven color chocolate rice, this kind of stuffed dumplings has Q degree to taste fragrant and sweet, is that I had better eat the most special the universe type stuffed dumplings to eat.

Because the shop is long she finds that some guests do not like eating the traditional sweet soup stuffed dumplings, so she spends time researching and developing this kind of color and enriching, tasting the the universe type stuffed dumplings with chocolate taste , she say even, only let that wiped several tea raw materials, found this kind and tasted bordering on wiping tea powder of Japan's taste at last, wiping out even can answer sweetly, it is more excellent to is it pay to drench the sauced taste of chocolate.

Jab the stamps with the toothpick and get up , close eyes , grip, find that still makes cheese inside the small stuffed dumplings, taste salty and sweet and salty and sweet, add to small stuffed dumplings last year? After tea and cheese , put out wiping tea cheese stuffed dumplings of the universe , all super and delicious! ! Let me really want to go to eat once again very much, it's a great pity that her shop is in Taiwan China and Oman!

Source(s): by myself

台灣首家合法娛樂城開幕囉!

體育博彩、真人對戰、現場遊戲、彩球

投注高賠率,歡迎您來體驗!

官方網站 aa777.net