?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 1 decade ago

Rate the awards show?

Well depending on who gets the last awards tonite.. How would you rate the awards show up until now?

A.Best Damn Award Show So Far

B.Could of been better

C.I can't belive I missed my favorite sitcom for this.

D.What award show?

E.None of the above...(your input)

Kenny Just won Entertainer. so my vote is I can't believe i Missed the spurs game for this. Goodnite everyone

Best Answer

The show was polished (of course) but It did have high-lights, like The Eagles, and Vince, Ralph and M..M....Mel gettin' put into the H.O.F.!!!!

But my answer is B

(They did mention Porter, but not one word about HanK Thompson) (I guess they'll save that for next year)

C. Can't believe Taylor Swift won the Horizon award. Wait...Yes, I can. About 95% of country singers today have no talent. I should have just turned the tv off and went to bed.

E. To quote the great Bobby Bare song "Numbers" since there ain't no zero I'll give this a one. Totally lacking in every way possible. Talent is not a factor anymore.

E. I am only two hours into it but I did enjoy George, Alison, The Eagles, Brooks and Dunn and Martina so far. Other than that it has been something of a disappointment but I knew that going into it just by the nominees yet I still have to watch...lol

e. what the hell was that show about, audio sucked, more rock than country, dixie chicks up for an award ( when they said they weren't country), Kid rock mocking Jesus, and they best rock band of the 70's, is this a prelude to the american music awards, the CMA needs to get back to country, and country legend passes away and he gets a 30 second acknowledgement. Man that show bit the big one.

a

E: Sorry...sorry...sorry...no talent displayed in these young singers.

Glad to see they at least payed tribute to Porter.

It could've been a lot better. Most of the live performances were really drab this year, except for Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland. Damn, can she belt out a fantastic song!

I MYSELF WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED. I EVEN TOLD MY HUSBAND AND HE AGRES IT IS ALL ABOUT MONEY NOT THE TALENT. I DO HAVE TO SAY I ENJOYED THE PERFORMANCE BY KELLI OICKLER AND ALSO SUGARLAND

• jonz4

A.