Does anyone know how Dan Fogelberg is doing?

He was diagnosed with prostrate cancer some time ago and I can't find anything about how he's doing now???

Favorite Answer

In May 2004, Dan Fogelberg was diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer. He underwent hormonal therapy and as a result achieved a partial remission, The cancer was not eliminated, but was reduced to a very small size and is no longer spreading. August 13, 2005, his 54th birthday, Fogelberg confirmed on his web site that through his first year of treatments they had succeeded in slowing the progression of his prostate cancer. In that same announcement, he thanked his many fans for their support, and noted that he had no immediate plans to return to making music, but was keeping his options open, and was enjoying spending time with his wife, musician Jean Fogelberg.

Fogelberg, who, since 1982, lived on Mountain Bird Ranch, 610 acres near Pagosa Springs, Colorado, has put the lavishly appointed property up for sale at an asking price of US$15 million. [1]

I hadn't heard about that. I hope he is okay! I wonder if he has a website?