only answer if you r 13?

I really like this guy and i don't know what to do he looks at me alot! I have never said a word to him but i am the really shy type can someone help me PLEASE!

Favorite Answer

all of u r rong. those who r shy alwayz end up in the best relationship b-cuz they're not tempted 2 rush thingz. on the other hand, those who are more outgoing tend to go right up 2 sumone wich isn't alwayz good. if he looks @ u a lot but still hasn't talked 2 u, that means he is just as shy as u r. the look he gives u is the "maybe we should hangout, but give it some time" look. in other words, don't try 2 rush it. if u do talk 2 him, take it as slow as possible, that way u get 2 know him and u can see if u are a good match. try the following:

*give him the "maybe we shuld hang out......" look

*ask one of your friendz 2 talk 2 him and see wat he's like

*give him a note and tell him 2 send u a note bac

*you and your friendz stand next to him and hiz friendz and see if he'll talk 2 u

*try asking your friendz 4 advice

*try coming up with a few other sloutions and ask your friendz if it makes sense

i hope this advice helps. i am known 4 my advice and thx 4 giving me advice in my time of need. u rock!!

Just start up a conversation and if it flows then your good to go other whys friends are always another option!

Source(s): ME!

just go up and introduce yourself, play the favorite game, that sort of thing. if u need to give him a note to tell him how u feel, although that isnt usually a good idea cause its just better to tell them in person

you can talk to him and first introduce your self to him and check the react to you