Terrorists V.S. United States? Which do u fear more?

Which do you fear more? One, evil that terrorists have and plan to carry out against the United States,their own or who ever it takes? Or, two, the evil the US leaders of authority have and plan to carry out against Iraq, their own or who ever it takes?

some people are so angry &hateful! If you feel you must declare me something of less intelligence,with having "problems" or whatever other disrespecting hateful comment feel free! I did ask this question with no disrespect towards any side just with hopes of an answer! Why is everyone so angry and judgemental.If you want to exchange harsh words answer another question please! thank all you who simply stated your view respectfully!

Favorite Answer

I really dont fear terrorists at all. I feel the gov't does a pretty good job at keeping me safe. I fear big brother and my disappearing liberties a lot more than any idiot halfway around the world.

Don't you think, your sentence is an oxymoron!!

USA is the ""terrorist""!

And NO, i don't hate America!

NOTE: yessca33; Don't pay attention to con's irrationality, if you feel disrespected. This is their normal behaviour!

If you raise a valid Que., you're either being unpatriotic or in love with terrorism or at last, leave the country!!!

These are some of the witless, retarded nonsenses, they always have to offer!!

America has done more damage to the world

than all the known terrorists combined.

US of course. Terrorists are barely a problem in the world. They are more hype trying to create hype. People who promote the hype do more harm than the terrorists. Our government is actively promoting that hype.

That is why I would prefer someone like Ron Paul who isn't trying to play the glorious general that brings us victories on the field of war.

I honestly fear USA the most.

for what ive learnt and seen in life.

Though I'm concerned about terrorism, as it is a real, if remote, threat, I don't fear it, personally, since my chances of being targetted by it are miniscule.

OTOH, I don't fear non-existent conspiracies, because I find enough to worry about here in reality. It sucks, though, so don't hurry to join me, live in fantasy land as long as you can.

Conservatives.

Both seems to be filled with nutcases who hate my Americanized materialism.

Let me get back to you

The Islamic Jihadist.... and you have a serious problem for even asking such a question.

I have always feared America more. There has been far more terrorism, economic bullying, and war, at the hands of America than so-called terrorist organisations.