BITBoston asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

Pizza Hut in Boston?

Does anybody know if there's a Pizza Hut in Boston? The website doesn't mark all of the pizza hut stores since there's a pizza hut express on my campus but it only sells individual pizzas (plain & pepperoni). I want to try the stuffed crust : P

Favorite Answer

Pizza Hut and the other pizza chain stores have poor sales in Boston and most of New England. Many stores have failed in this region over the years. As a result, there are relatively few of these chain stores in New England compared to the rest of USA.

I am certain that the reason is because the "mom & pop" pizza parlors and Italian restaurants in New England are vastly superior to the chains products. Their taste and quality of ingredients are vastly superior to that of the chains.

One good thing the chains did was introducing delivery service. Because of this marketing consumer utility, most mom & pop shops were forced to offer delivery also.

Given a choice, I'd much rather eat Italian-American food products made by in Italian-American family shops anytime over the cardboard/Chef Bouardee tasting junk cranked out by the chain stores.

Italian food is my favorite and I haven't a single Italian gene in my DNA!

• Tony M

Here are the closest ones to Boston that have the "Dine In" option.

627 Washington St.

Quincy, MA 02169

1274 Worcester Rd

Natick, MA 01760

Boston is a huge city... they probably have 25 of them.

OMG--you are in a town with tons of great Italian places and you want pizza slut?

• Jose

Have you checked the phone book? There are plenty of online phone books.

http://www.dexknows.com/displayhome.ds