How do you increase your energy level?(Not Physical Energy)?

And when i say not physical energy, i mean there are times when i'm tired like hell because of excessive physical work but my energy level is high and i'm fooling around, flirting, teasing people, very wild, live etc but their are also times(like right now) when i had good sleep, good diet and every thing... show more And when i say not physical energy, i mean there are times when i'm tired like hell because of excessive physical work but my energy level is high and i'm fooling around, flirting, teasing people, very wild, live etc but their are also times(like right now) when i had good sleep, good diet and every thing is perfect except the 'Energy level'.
So, I want to know how do you increase your 'inner energy' level. May be, it has something to do with the way you look at the world... I have a feeling that there's something inside us that triggers the engergy level.

Anybody got the answer :-o !
Update: 'Positive Thinking'
You mean, doing NLP affirmations at the time or before so it never happens e.g 'I am energetic, full of life' ?
Update 2: 'Perception' Seems the thing i'm talking about.
Yes.
Update 3: 'Mood'
Any good books, sources on 'taking control of your mood'?