milan pavlovich in prison in ohio?

mansfield ohio

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The Ohio Department of Corrections has a website where you can search for information about all offenders who are, or were on custody in the state of Ohio. Note that this would not include individuals who were imprisoned in the county jails, but only those who are (or had served) in state prison.

Using the site (which I've linked below) confirms that Milan Pavlovich was imprisoned in the North Central Correctional Institute, beginning February 12, 1988, but that he was released on parole on August 22, 2002.

As I read the information, it looks like he was on parole supervision for 1 year, which would have been completed more than 4 years ago. It appears that he served 14 years of a 13-50 year sentence for 5 felony counts.

I hope this helps.

Additional info:

Milan Pavlovich is currently incarcerated in Florida's Hardee Correctional Institute, the prison to which he was sent on February 2, 2005. He is scheduled to be released on October 8, 2013 (subject to further disciplinary problems or accrued gain time). He is held in Florida prison on burglary, aggravated assault and weapons charges under close supervision. I've linked to the Florida offender search site as well.

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Criminal Records Search Database - http://CriminalRecords.raiwi.com/?ZaFt
  • Libby
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Last I heard he was being held at the Baldwin County Corrections Center in Bay Minette, Ala., where he faces charges for the possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and receiving stolen property.

He will have to face charges in Florida and Ohio too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.