I am getting "Can't talk now. System's down." message from Yahoo?

Since yesterday I am getting this message while trying to use my yahoo mail, "Can't talk now. System's down. Sorry for the holdup. Looks like a temporary glitch in our network has part of Yahoo! mail down, so you're briefly without service. Rest assured the alarms are blaring in the basement and... show more Since yesterday I am getting this message while trying to use my yahoo mail, "Can't talk now. System's down.
Sorry for the holdup. Looks like a temporary glitch in our network has part of Yahoo! mail down, so you're briefly without service. Rest assured the alarms are blaring in the basement and our team is working frantically to get you up and running ASAP. Again, the snag is on our end — so there's no need for you to do a thing.
Back to it,
Yahoo! Mail Team"

What is going on? I am able to get in for a minute and then when swithing from message to message or some other mundane task I will get this message, "The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings. "

Arrrrrrgggghhhhh! This is making it impossible to work!