Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

i went to the bank and applied for a job, was i treated unfairly?

my friend tells me about this job at the bank for the teller postion, she says dress nice and make sure your polite....so i wear my very best bra top and my sequenced gold spandex with red thigh length hooker boots(my very best outfit) i go the bank and say im here for the job bitches can i talk to the guy that hires....please. So one lady just stares at me so i lubed up my pimp hand and slapped her really hard on the asss and i said move it cookie and the next thing i know im being drug out of the bank in cuffs...was i treated poorly can i sue bill gates?

Best Answer

Fool! Never wear red to an interview!

Until you go to Employment Tribunal and win your case you will still have a record of gross misconduct - you were working under an apprenticeship and should have accepted the way you were being treated as they are above you and can hire and fire when they want, nothing you can do about appealing against the withdrawal from NHS as they have to work to the rules Your Tribunal case could take anything up to 2 years and they will check with all your previous employers to make you out the liar - partner just won his case, Good Luck

Next time bypass the bitches and strut straight to the hiring manager. He may keep you in the vault for a while to see if you qualify. Do your best work on, I mean for, him and you will start out making more than any of your fat assed competition that sent you out the door earlier.

It sounds to me like this is really just a joke. If it's true, then it sounds to me like you need to look around and see what the other employees are wearing. Oh, and yeah, like I said, this sounds like a joke to me. But, if it isn't, I'd say that maybe you should look for another job that would better suite your character and lifestyle. And no, I don't think the bank should have had you cuffed perhaps, but, definitely should have asked you to leave. You were the one who was a jerk. If it's true. If it's not true that all this happened then maybe you just need a job so you wouldn't have time for jokes.

you were overly nice...that sugary "please"...the ladies might have thought you were uppity. i don't think you should have wore CFM boots to the interview...that seems a bit casual. you can never go wrong with sensible stilettos. i think you still have a shot at the job...after all, this was just phase one of the interview...they're just seeing how tough you are. when you go back for the second interview, be prepared. good luck!

I say Sue Bill Gates and George Dubya... Thats Discrimination.... I wouldnt stand for it!!!!

Girlllllll.... should have gone with the hot pink sequined bra top with the spandex

What! I can't believe you did not get that job. That's discrimination! You should sue the supreme court!

Ha ha! That's discrimination to say the least. You should have sent your pimp in!

Hahahha, I would have called the cops!