Microsoft Access Experts...?

Okay, this is another question about visual basic coding. I am putting together a form that has a couple dropdowns that produce a report. The reports information itself is based on the criteria of the dropdowns. Below is the coding of what I have so far.. If cboBoiler.ListIndex >= 0 And... show more Okay, this is another question about visual basic coding.

I am putting together a form that has a couple dropdowns that produce a report. The reports information itself is based on the criteria of the dropdowns. Below is the coding of what I have so far..

If cboBoiler.ListIndex >= 0 And cboDistrict.ListIndex >= 0 Then
DoCmd.OpenReport " Customer List", acViewPreview, , "(Master.Equipment=""Cleaver-Brooks"") AND (Master.District=""San Bernadino"")"

Now, the combos themselves are titled "Boiler" and "District". For example, I select a Cleaver-Brooks boiler from the cboBoiler dropdown, and I select the San Bernadino district from the cboDistrict dropdown.. how can I make it possible with those two criterias to grab the rest of the information I need for the report?

Please see the picture in the link for more information.

http://www.downtownsubsandmore.com/example.bmp