Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Will Tom Brady throw at least 3 touchdown passes in every game this year?

What will be the first game he doesn't throw at least 3 touchdown passes? How many will he throw against the Bills?

Favorite Answer

I'd imagine so now that sammy morris is on ir. For the nitwit gypsy, Morris had some rushing TD's and so does brady. If he wanted the record so bad, why did run in 2 weeks ago with moss wide open in the back of the end zone?

I would imagine he'll throw at least 3 on Buffalo. I think he'll light it up on loud mouth Lewis' defense in Baltimore. Eagles are not very good this year. Pittsburg rely's a lot on blitzing and they have a good safety, but blitzing is not a good idea against new england they handle it well. Pittsburg is also a home game, and Pitt has struggled on the road this year. The Dolphins might get a worse wooping now that Shula has opened his mouth, and you can believe the Patriots are gonna look to destroy the Jets. Giants is the last game of the season, I would imagine Brady will play part of the game regardless of what the circumstance is, because the Patriots are not going to let their starters get rusty going into the playoffs.

I think as we near December and the cold wind picks up in the NorthEast that he will likely come up short in a game or two at home.

It would be a shame if the Pats had Brady throw a meaningless 1 yard TD pass with seconds left in a blowout game just to keep such a steak alive.

If such a pass were needed to break the single season record in the final game of the season i am all for it but not for a meaningless 3 game TD streak.

At least!! Against the Bills he'll throw 5 in the first half, then he'll be pulled out.

if bellichick has anything to do with it, brady will attempt to throw 5-6 touchdowns every game (no matter the score)

Against Pitt, he'll get two passing and 1 rushing. (does that count) But Pitt is going to find a scheme to slow down the passing game for sure.

Probably due to the fact that he wants the record so bad that he won't let his runningbacks score a single TD. It's pretty pathetic actually. I thought Dan Marino was bad about his records, but Brady is sinking to a new low.

Source(s): Maroney hasn't scored a single TD this year. I'm sure if you look it up, that the Pats* have the worst pass/run TD ratio of all-time.

no he will throw at least 4

Uh...Probably...He just got through the toughest part of the schedule...The best team left on the schedule is the Steelers...but they aren't as good as the Colts, so its a win...and another 3 TDs...

Let's hope he throws at least 3 in every game. I mean it's pretty hard not to when you know the other team's plays.

I think so. However, the Steelers will put up a tough fight and they are the only team remaining that has a chance to contain the Pats offense.