taylor swift teardrops on my guitar!!?

does anybody feel the same about the song? about how taylor feels. im experiencing the same thing rite now. i hate it. theres this guy i like (my best friend) and i reaaaaaaaaalllllyy like him. but he has a girlfrned and he always talks about her and tells me he likes her and he kisses her . i just have to be so frake happy for him all the time. but i feel as if ill throw up rite in front of him. what should i do?

taylor swift youtube teardrops on my guitar-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7DRtl6CTqc

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

first off, i think taylor swift's voice is to young, but wait two years and she will be killer! she's really talented. I felt the same way you do on friday. so i was out and this guy i like kept walking back and forth past me, kind of dropping hints that he wanted to talk to me, and i kinda dropped them back. after about 2 1/2 hours of this, he walked by and i tapped him on the shoulder. he gave me a hug, asked how i'm doing, and what's up. i told him some new news in my life, and he responded back with, "I made out with this girl taylor." then he decided that he needed to leave, he said goodbye, and left. i felt crushed. but i decided, that who needs them. there are so many other great guys out there. if you aren't happy with people in your neighborhood or school, become friends with the girls at other schools or that live in your neighborhood. girls will always introduce you to their guy friends. the guys that tell you about how much they love their girlfriend or whatever, are clueless. they can't tell that you are dropping hints or interested at all. quite often, they aren't very well educated. my advice to you is to ignore him, you can still be friends, but look at other guys, especially those with the same traits as him. i hope you feel better and good luck!

Source(s): this happened to me last week and it sucks!

i think of its effective. if the she would be able to rock it u . s . and non u . s . and ppl like it then its effective to me. btw i like that songg!! "he's the reason at the back of the teardrops on my guitar, the only difficulty that keeps me hoping on a wishing megastar he's the track interior the vehicle i shop singing dont understand why i do?" ?