If i can insert two tampons at the same time, is it likely that my hymen is torn or broken?

I did not do that intentionally, but i did not feel any discomfort when i had two tampons in there whilst on period. Could i have possibly broken my hymen when i first started using tampons and it really hurt? it felt like i had ripped myself and the pain lasted for two days...now it dosent hurt atall just... show more I did not do that intentionally, but i did not feel any discomfort when i had two tampons in there whilst on period.
Could i have possibly broken my hymen when i first started using tampons and it really hurt? it felt like i had ripped myself and the pain lasted for two days...now it dosent hurt atall

just wandering if it is possibly broken?
Update: I am a virgin, this is why i ask if it is broken or not
Update 2: as well as being a virgin i also meant to add that yes i accidentally insterted a tampon while i already had an old one in because i do not feel tampons when theyre in.They were both in at the same time, pretty descriptve i know but thats what gets me asking if its broken or torn or not. I have tried the looking... show more as well as being a virgin i also meant to add that yes i accidentally insterted a tampon while i already had an old one in because i do not feel tampons when theyre in.They were both in at the same time, pretty descriptve i know but thats what gets me asking if its broken or torn or not. I have tried the looking down with a mirror but really need a doc to show me where the hymen is and if its in bad shape or isnt there anymore