Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Can Zonegran cause Vaginal Bacterial Infections?

Taking for Epilepsy but keep getting Bacterial Infections that won't clear up. Are they related in ne way?

Favorite Answer

This is what I found on the web. I hope this helps you.. It doesn't say anything about Vaginal Bacteria.. Are you sexually active?

Use of ZONEGRAN was frequently associated with central nervous system-related adverse events. The most significant of these can be classified into three general categories: 1) psychiatric symptoms, including depression and psychosis, 2) PSYCHOMOTOR SLOWING, DIFFICULTY WITH CONCENTRATION, AND SPEECH OR LANGUAGE PROBLEMS, IN PARTICULAR, WORD-FINDING DIFFICULTIES, and 3) somnolence or fatigue.

please Email me if you have questions! Babybean206@yahoo.com

I wanted to add something. i just read about a case where a young woman kept getting rashes, which turned into Vaginal Bacteria infects as a effect of this medication. Her dortor said it was an allergic reaction. she lived with it for over a year! It may be a good ideal to contact your dr!

• bardin

Get a 2d opinion from yet another obgyn! additionally, attempt to decrease any and all scented stuff, not in basic terms cleansing soap yet what approximately laundry detergent? determine you're washing not in basic terms sheets, towels and whites in warm water to disinfect em, yet your undies too, and make confident that it rather is a physique spray and dye loose detergent. otherwise, those issues is next on your physique 24/7 so may be a reason!