18, and wants permission to drive with boys in cars.?

with all the teenage car accidents happening and the fact that she cant nor doesnt have the time to meet all my male friends that drive... how do i get her to allow me drive with them... we both know im responsible but she says she doesnt want to risk my life. I have no argument...what should i do?

Best Answer

Well its your life to risk and if she keeps holding you back because of the risks you cant accomplish anything. Theres risks everywhere but you have to take them

Well I'd have to agree with everyone else you're an adult now, you should be able to make that decision on your own unless you're still living with your parents then 'd suggest moving out. By the way is the vehicle your driving around yours, or your parents? If its your parents vehicle then I'd understand a little more why they don't want you driving around with dudes in their vehicle, if so get your own vehicle and your own place, you're an adult.

Youre an adult and can make your own decisions by now. Unless you like your friend telling you what to do.

well hun in this UNITED states you are free to do wat u damn well plze .... u are 18 u are a legalized adult why would your parent have such a hard thing about that???? ur grown