How can I let a co-worker know politely without making her feel bad about her body odor?

Serious answers now please. There's a woman at my workplace that has a horrible body odor and no one knows how to go about breaking it to her. She is absolutely the nicest person and we don't want to hurt her feelings. Tried the buying lotions, perfumes bit. No luck. Even sarcastically said phuwee... show more Serious answers now please.
There's a woman at my workplace that has a horrible body odor and no one knows how to go about breaking it to her.
She is absolutely the nicest person and we don't want to hurt her feelings.
Tried the buying lotions, perfumes bit. No luck. Even sarcastically said phuwee someone stinks thing.
I think I'm gonna be the one to break it to her, any suggestions?
Update: I'm not her supervisor, I am a manager, just not her's, but I am the only "nice" person at my job. I'm afraid someone will eventually just blow and really hurt her feelings.