Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

What can be said about America when our justice system won't try two AIPAC lobbyists for espionage?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's just another in a long line of double standards applied by the American justice system.

In this case, unscrupulous AIPAC lobbyists get a free pass while Arabic and other Middle Eastern people loosely SUSPECTED of terrorist ties get sent off to Guantanamo.

I would ask the US gov't the same question they ask us when justifying their draconian security measures: "What do you have to hide?"

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I wouldn't be surprised if this administration has said this trial can't continued due to classified information. That is what is happening to many law suits in the country and probably could be applied to criminal cases as well. That is one reason they do not want accused terrorists to be tried in our judicial system.

• 1 decade ago

That americans loyal to america no longer govern america?..and that agents of a foreign country have infiltrated our highest levels of government policy making?...just a guess.

• celvin
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

jesswzmn hit the nail right on the head- you could safely say that there is non-americans around the world who care more about the US and her people than some of those in its corridors of power.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

They are afraid that the truth will come out about all kinds we've been lied to about?

• well i say to america"welcome to the real world;american impearilism at its best!

Source(s): american impearilist are covering each other,trying to stop tyranny is basically impossible!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.