Serious boy problem, help...read story please?

Ok he is an Model and actor like me in NYC or at least trying to be on in our agency. Out of all the attractive guys there, he is by far the hottest. He is 6'1 tanned skin green eyes beautiful hair and the most perfect face I have seen...Imagen a brat pit but 20 years old. his profile says he is a... show more Ok he is an Model and actor like me in NYC or at least trying to be on in our agency. Out of all the attractive guys there, he is by far the hottest.

He is 6'1 tanned skin green eyes beautiful hair and the most perfect face I have seen...Imagen a brat pit but 20 years old.
his profile says he is a Brazilian-Italian Born in Rio de Janeiro fluent spanish italian and portuguese speaker attending NYU modeling school.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v93/migueljs16/?action=view&current=maxx.jpg
that is a photo of him
One of his friends told me he goes to a gym everyday at a certain hour I went to see him...I called his name smiling and walk up to him...he smiled at me and saw he had braces....I stop smiling when I saw he smile I was so shock I did not say anything and walk away

the next day i try to say sorry to him and he just ignore completely
what can I do? help
what do you think of guys with braces? stupid move on my part huh