What did tom brady screamed at the reff after NE-Indy?

Last 5 seconds of the games

Favorite Answer

My guess is that he was just voicing frustration over the poor officiating.

I'm not a Pats fan, but the Colts certainly seemed to get the benefit of some shaky calls and non-calls in that game. There were two long pass interference calls on the Patriots where there didn't seem to be even the slightest bit of contact. Brady was also likely still angry about a non-call where his receiver was clearly held on an important third-down play at a critical point in the game.

they were arguing what is actually the cause of "the force" in star wars.....the ref said that everyone had the power to be able to use it but in fact brady stated that it was actually midichlorian in the body in large amounts

I cant read lips, I wish I could. That was wierd, but I think it might have been something like "We beat you and the Colts today"

He was telling them that next time they want to fix a game, they should try not being so obvious.

• Ballzy

I was wondering the same thing.

I think he was trying to get a date with him.

"like i said before ref, i tripped and my pants accidentally came off right before i fell on your daughter"

he was screaming at the refs: "if i've told you once, i've told you 100 times, bob kraft is paying you to turn your head when we break the rules!"

Source(s): expert lip reader -- and tivo

I SUCK AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!