Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you enjoy watching the rise and fall of someone's mental state?

Is insanity and disfunctionality a form of amusement for you? Why can't everyone just leave me alone!

Update:

*cries*

Thanks for the advice.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

On Guard Monsiuer and Madame!!!

For the Lady all you aliens!!!

Don't worry ma lady, they are all in check!!!

We will soon get to the mental home and all these silly feckas will be history!!!

Wipe your tears.......hear take my handkerchief!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Good luck to you, I ran out of funny things to say earlier today. So I will just leave you with my good will for you.

I need a beer or 3, and I am buying. Who wants to go?

• 1 decade ago

No I certainly do not and I would be a cruel person to enjoy something like that. I hope that everything will be alright for you. Take care.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I try not to take enjoyment in it, i know its tough to go through but I cant wait to see what the president does next!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

PMS = Predominantly Malicious Serialkillingspree? that type of PMS?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I keep a close eye on myself every day. Sometimes enjoyable, very, yes, but I'm a sicko.

• 1 decade ago

I don't enjoy watching, but i do think that it is funny as hell. my ex husband lost his mind when he wanted me to pay alimony and i still can't stop laughing, to me that is just the funniest thing ever.

• 1 decade ago

No, it is amusing sometimes, but I try to ignore that feeling.

• 1 decade ago

No, I don't...I've seen some pretty good people go down the tubes, so to speak. It's not a pretty sight.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

And why are you here on P&S? Ge help please!! And no, I do not enjoy when other people rise and fall of their mental state !!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.