Where's a nice scary place to go ghost hunting in the Philippines?

Where's a nice scary place to go ghost hunting in the Philippines? I have some teenage friends who wants to "experience" ghost hunting, they're quite dedicated, but I dont think they're ready for the real thing. Maybe just take them out on a stroll somewhere dark and gives a little scary... show more Where's a nice scary place to go ghost hunting in the Philippines?

I have some teenage friends who wants to "experience" ghost hunting, they're quite dedicated, but I dont think they're ready for the real thing. Maybe just take them out on a stroll somewhere dark and gives a little scary feeling. Maybe split them up by 2s and let them explore the place. With guidance of course, maybe 1 guide per group, or by overlook. Depends on the place.

Prerably a place which has walls, so they one group cant see the other groups just 10 meters away from them.

There will be a backup group of adults which will stay at the meeting place, of course (for counceling, first aid, and other emergency purposes). Also a group of adults who will do an occular inspection of the place during the day before the activity to check for hazardous items littered.

NOTE: Ive heard about Ballete Drive white lady, but it's a street, and its full of lights now.