How can i delay the premature ejaculation without pills or surgery?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Best Answer
The problem with premature ejaculation is that you do not feel the sensations strong enough. You are not putting out the energy and feeling what is going on. You have to feel the woman stronger. You have to love the woman more. You have to have more passion.

When you experience high level of sexual intensity with a woman you will love her so dearly and have such a positive passion for her that would never ever led her go.

Source:

• Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (7)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • brothelpussyblack answered 7 years ago
    sex/masturbation is the best way of doing this. pump it till you start to reach climax then stop till it subsides and start over again. it also helps to train your pelvic muscles by stopping yourself from peeing in mid stream the muscles you feel in doing that you can manipulate every day anywhere. I've done this many times and i've lasted a hour to 2 hours without having to climax. but your delay may change with different women. some longer some shorter, in time you can overcome that just continue training yourself.

Source(s):

I've read it, researched it, tried it, it worked & still doing it.
    • Comment
  • Mab answered 7 years ago
    The squeeze technique. Practise this on your own or with your partner. Masturbate up to the point of ejaculation, the grip around the penis firmly with the thumb and forefinger until the urge lessens, and do it a few times. It helps you to learn control.

http://www.partnertherapy.com/node/452
    • Comment
  • Dan answered 7 years ago
    masturbate about a half hour before sex and use the start and stop technique where you have sex until you start to feel the urge of ejaculating, then pull out, wait a minte and regroup until the feeling goes away and then start up again. also, you should go a few rounds...it takes longer cause you need a refraction period and that is a perfect time to give her oral...win - win situation.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Frater Pan answered 7 years ago
    Good answers so far,

I've also found that if you apply pressure to the perineum (the "taint") while contracting the muscle you use to stop peeing, it delays orgasm -- I believe this is a Tantric technique.

Also, pace yourself when you're making love. Give the girl a lot of foreplay, even giving her an orgasm or two before she does anything to you. Foreplay is very important to women, and for some even more important than the "main event."

The "squeeze" technique also works, as does training yourself with masturbation.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • didier s answered 7 years ago
    Do a lot preliminariry before you start a wrestlemania( Before you have sex).
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Yam King 7 answered 7 years ago
    If it's mental, get a MALE therapist.
    If it's diet related,
    Avoid soybeans, drugs, smoking, sugar, alcohol, sodas.
    Here are some good ideas:
    1. Do something that gets your heart rate up a bit like, walking, running, biking, and swimming.
    2. Eat Whole, Organic foods like: Broccoli, Cabbage, Organic Brown Rice, Beans, Spinach, Sweet Potato, Apples, and other fruits and vegetables in their Natural State.
    3. Avoid eating corn, white bread, white rice, candy, sodas, chips, and anything else that you already know you shouldn’t be eating.
    4. Drink clean water as your beverage of choice. Avoid Fruit drinks and fruit juices (unless YOU juice them yourself)
    5. Stop smoking, drinking beer & wine, and drinking coffee.
    6. Get 8 hours of sleep each night.
    7. Hang out with people who want to be healthy.
    8. Avoid anything with High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Tone up the muscles:

1. Join a gym and get a trainer.
    2. If you’re short on cash, start a light stretching & yoga regimen.
    3. Do push-ups, and light dumbbell curls for the upper body.
    4. As I said above, walk, run, swim, and or bike
    5. Take an aerobics class, a yoga class, or some other fitness class.
    6. Join the local YMCA..

Mental Health:

1. Get a friend to talk to each day about your feelings.
    2. If you have some money or insurance, get a counselor to talk to.
    3. Learn how to meditate.
    4. Join a support group for the issue you’re dealing with.
    5. Ask your Higher Self (or God) for guidance.
    6. Start keeping a diary or journal about your feelings & thoughts.
    7. Write a ‘gratitude’ list every night.
    8. Do something that makes you happy each day like: listen to your favorite music, draw, paint, write, or anything creative.
    9. Do something for someone else who needs help.
    • Comment
  • geniaus answered 7 years ago
    think about unappealing things ungly women having babies
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week: