Is the United Nations mentioned in Bible prophecy?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Not in plain terms. Many believe the anti-christ will come from the UN to lead the EU, and eventually the world.

• 4 years ago

in accordance to the Bible, how lots of such international powers might there be? the respond replace into given to the elderly apostle John and shows the place we are in the circulate of time. An angel instructed John: “There are seven kings: 5 have fallen, one is, the different has no longer yet arrived.”—Revelation 17:10. What 5 international powers had already come and long previous by utilising John’s day? Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, and Greece. Which one nevertheless existed? Rome. And which skill had “no longer yet arrived”? The Anglo-American international skill of our day. those are the international powers with which God’s human beings, historical and cutting-side, have been commonly in contact. in the e book of Revelation, this seventh international skill had additionally been defined as having “2 horns like a lamb.” (Revelation 13:11) Why 2 horns? via fact the British Empire and the hot American u . s . a ., joined by utilising ordinary language, suggestions, and regulations, have been quickly working jointly. They became, in many respects, a twin English-speaking international skill.

• A-chan
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Not certain, however I have been told that some regard the United Nations as an evil organization that poses for good. This being due to it's lack of actual effect in helping those in need. For example, they were unable (or as some would see it unwilling) to stop the war in Iraq from taking place.

• 1 decade ago

Another interesting search is America the Babylon, check thru several of the sites, also if you can find Stewart Best site he will give a ton of scriptures.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Not so far as I know, but I have so much trouble with the ones with long lists in them. I could have missed it.

Seriously, Gog and Magog are known because the Bible tells us where/who they are. But people who try to ascribe the UN, etc. to something in the Bible are reaching. They're trying to infuse the Bible with their political ideas.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The UN will certainly be used as a tool to establish antichrist's one world government, one world economic system, and one world false religion.

The genocidal Vatican will be used for that as well, and has been used to that end since the catholic cult was invented by Constantine.

• 1 decade ago

im sure somewhere in the bible is something that people could twist into the united nations if it suited their argument, by the way chris you are a disgrace to your religion if you study your history you will learn that all forms of christianity started with the catholics- with people like you around us atheists can just sit back and watch you destroy yourselves

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

here we go again...

this has been the same friggin argument since the League of Nations was founded...

• Kimo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Every thing is prophesied in the bible even your question.

Source(s): The funny thing that Christians say the bible doesn't contain any prophecies about Islam.
  • Balla
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

That's stupid, I never said any of them were antichrist's. The bible plainly says it will be a jewish-arab. Also, Isreal must accept that person as Messiah.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.