Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 decade ago

想問一些英文句子翻譯(中翻英)

就是因為要寫一些東西 可是又怕寫錯,所以才來發問^^" 希望大家能不吝賜教(句子中翻英)

就是我想說

1:我喜歡電腦,因為他很簡單,而且電腦是我的興趣,我也很喜歡玩電腦遊戲,所以可以說電腦是我最愛的科目

2:我最不喜歡的科目叫英文,不喜歡他的原因很多,多到數不完,總之是討厭到不行,最重要也是最大的其中一個原因是因為我學的不是很好

3:上這門課的人是楊穆西先生,人很好又很帥,科目好過又不囉嗦,大概跟白馬王子是一樣的

4:上這門課的是胡祖英女士,人可愛又漂亮,家居又賢慧,人也非常的善良跟溫柔,真的是不知道該怎麼形容她的好,只可惜這麼好的人跟這門課有關係

5:希望未來我能當遊戲研發師,可以邊玩邊工作,而且也比較有趣味性

就是以上這五個句子 麻煩大家中翻英 當然能補充更好>"< 就是要說自己喜歡甚麼科目 原因是甚麼 這個老師你對她(他)的感覺

未來想做甚麼等

問題只到今天晚上12點 還有請不要用線上翻譯 那種東西我試過了@@

快要十二點哩QQ!!感謝你們

因為還要看看哪個大大回答得最佳選為最佳解答

所以延長發問時間

但是其實還是只到晚上十二點

要是晚上十二點還有人看到這篇發問 麻煩 別回復唷@@ 再好也不會變最佳解答的

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I like to play computer.Because it is simple to operate and it's also one of my interested.I also like to play computer games.As a result computer is my favorite.

The object i hate the most is English.There are a lot of reason why i do not like english .But i think the most important reason must be that i learn english bad when i studied in junior high school

3.上這門課的人是楊穆西先生,人很好又很帥,科目好過又不囉嗦,大概跟白馬王子是一樣的

The teacher of this class is Mr.Mu She Yung.He is nice and cute.Easy to pass and not chatter.Just like a Prince Charming.

The teacher of this class is Mrs.Chu en Hu .She is so cute and virtuous.I don't even know how to describe about how good she is.But unfortunatly that such a nice people teach this class

5:希望未來我能當遊戲研發師,可以邊玩邊工作,而且也比較有趣味性

I hope that i can be a RD of video game .So i can enjoy my wrok with interested

3和4可能要補充一下 課的名稱會比較好

Source(s):

I like computers because it is very simple and by the way, I am interested in computer and I like to play on the computer very much so computer is definitely my favorite subject.

The subject I hate the most will be English. There are several reasons that I hate it, there're so much that you can't count it at once. Anyhow, I hate it a lot. The most important and also the biggest problem is that I didn't learn it well.

The person who teaches this leason is Mu-Si, Yuang(楊穆西). He treats people nicely and he is very handsome. The subject he teaches is a good one but not too wordy. He is just like a prince charming.

The person who teaches this leason is Mrs. Tsou-In, Hyou(胡祖英). She looks cute and beautiful and she is very housely and intelligent. She is very kind and nice. She is so good that I can' t even describe her in words. It's a pity that she teaches such subject.

5:希望未來我能當遊戲研發師,可以邊玩邊工作,而且也比較有趣味性

I hope I can be a game designer in the future because I can play during work and it's full of fun.

2007-11-06 21:10:32 補充:

名字翻譯ㄉ部分我不是非常ㄉ確定 sorry ^^ 我只是按照自然拼音 請多多包容 嗯 內容可能翻譯ㄉ不甚好 請多多包容 因為我還只是ㄍ國中生 要加油喔

Source(s): me

1 I like the computer, because he is very simple, moreover the computer is my interest, I also very much like playing the computer games, therefore may say the computer is a subject which I most love

2 I most do not like the subject is called English, does not like his reason being very many, many enough to cannot count, in brief is dislikes to is not good, most important also is the biggest reason is because I study am not very good

3 On this class person is Mr. Yang Muxi, the human is very good is very graceful, the subject feels better not Luo suo, probably with the white horse prince is same

4 On this class is Ms. Hu Zuying, the human lovable also is attractive, lives at home also is virtuous, the human also unusual nicely with gentle, really did not know how should describe her good, was only a pity the such good person has the relations with this class

5 The hope future I will be able to work as the game research and development teacher, might play while works, moreover will also compare has the interest...

^^

Source(s): .

5 The hope future I will be able to work as the game research and development teacher, might play while works, moreover will also compare has the interest

Source(s): = =word~