也是急問 英文造句 簡單的 就好 謝謝
拜託 請幫我 英文造句 簡單的 就好 謝謝
1. against a rainy day
2. to do something behind one's back
3. beside the point
4. beside myself
5. beyond dispute
6. to my liking
7. under repair
8. under threat of death
9. with his approval
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. against a rainy day 以備不時之需
Don't forget to buy some food against a rainy day.
2. to do something behind one's back在別人背後做…事
She reads comic books behind her father's back.
3. beside the point 與題無關;離題
What she said was totally beside the point.
4. beside oneself 極度興奮
I was beside myself when I knew he's coming back.
5. beyond dispute 無疑地
He can swim 200 meters in 10 seconds beyond dispute.
6. to my liking 我都喜歡;都合我的味口
Whatever he gives me is to my liking.
7. under repair 修理中
My car is under repair.
8. under threat of death 死亡的威脅下
There is a crazy solider in that school, all the students are under
threat of death.
9. with his approval 經過他的同意
Our proposal is with his approval.Source(s): myself
- Anonymous1 decade ago
- BenLv 61 decade ago
1. You should save something against a rainy day.
2. An honest man wouldn't do something behind one's back.
3. Beside the point, your comments are to the point.
4. Beside myself, all my classmates will join the basketball club.
5. The beauty of Mount Jade is beyond dispute.
6. To my liking of fruits, I adore bananas best.
7. This old chair is under repair by the mechanic.
8. The police rescued him under threat of death.
9. With his approval, the young lady took his part in the cheerleader position.Source(s): myself