Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 1 decade ago

Is Taylor Swift's foot tattoo real?

It's shaped like a heart. I've seen articles online referring to it being real. In the album booket, it's shown 3 times, always on her LEFT foot. The photos are not inverted.

On the "Our Song" video, it's shown several times, always on her RIGHT foot. Also in both cases, the other foot is shown without a tattoo.

So the 2 possible answers IMO are:

1-It's fake in both cases.

2-She got the tattoo after the album photoshoot. It was photoshopped onto the album artwork, but accidently on the wrong foot.

Anyone have any insight to this? I'm not obsessed or anything, but when I noticed the contradiction, I was very intrigued to find out the truth. Also, I may be the first person to notice, which is pretty cool. Thanks for any answers.

Favorite Answer

Taylor: This is kind of a popular question because on my album cover, I have this tattoo on my foot, of a heart. What most people don't know is that it is a henna tattoo and it's not real. It will be though, if my album goes double platinum. It's a pact that me, my friends, and my family all have made. We will all get a tattoo of a heart on our foot if my album goes double platinum. I definitely want that to happen, so go out and buy lots and lots of CDs, so that maybe that will happen sooner than later.

Taylor Swift Tattoo

FAKE..its a henna(sp) its so pretty though..i want to get it real.. heres the proof..its from an interview.

Taylor - Here's the deal with the tattoo.. It's not real, it's henna. BUT my entire record label and organization and band and everything.. they've all vowed that if my album goes double platinum, we'll all get tattoos like that on our left feet. I know it's a really huge number, but if we get there with this album, I want to do something to commemorate it. haha.

• billey

Real Heart Tattoo

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is Taylor Swift's foot tattoo real?

On the "Our Song" video, it's shown several times, always on her RIGHT foot. Also in both...

Source(s): taylor swift 39 foot tattoo real: https://biturl.im/YJrew

it is not a real tattoo it is henna, her friends and family made a pact that if her album goes double platinum they will all get a real heart tattoo on their foot.

It is a henna tattoo and it's not real. she will get one if her CD goes double platinum.

Lol..someone beat me to it...what i posted was the same as above.

Source(s): It was on the GAC website, I just did a google search for 'Taylor Swift's tattoo'..

Can you give more details?