Is Taylor Swift's foot tattoo real?

It's shaped like a heart. I've seen articles online referring to it being real. In the album booket, it's shown 3 times, always on her LEFT foot. The photos are not inverted. On the "Our Song" video, it's shown several times, always on her RIGHT foot. Also in both cases, the other foot... show more It's shaped like a heart. I've seen articles online referring to it being real. In the album booket, it's shown 3 times, always on her LEFT foot. The photos are not inverted.

On the "Our Song" video, it's shown several times, always on her RIGHT foot. Also in both cases, the other foot is shown without a tattoo.

So the 2 possible answers IMO are:

1-It's fake in both cases.

2-She got the tattoo after the album photoshoot. It was photoshopped onto the album artwork, but accidently on the wrong foot.

Anyone have any insight to this? I'm not obsessed or anything, but when I noticed the contradiction, I was very intrigued to find out the truth. Also, I may be the first person to notice, which is pretty cool. Thanks for any answers.