Banned Commercial?

Wasn't that "pig turns to man" or "evolve" Trojan commercial banned?

The song in the commercial at the end goes, "...I know what it takes to make your heart sing". Just wondering because when I watch America's Next Top Model Marathons it's on every other commercial, no joke

Favorite Answer

I read somewhere it was only banned on FOX & CBS so it must still be playing on other networks.

In April 1970, congress handed the generic public wellness Cigarette Smoking Act. the generic public wellness Cigarette Smoking Act is a usa federal regulation designed to shrink the prepare of smoking. It required a greater wellness warning on cigarette programs, asserting "warning: The wellness practitioner generic Has desperate that Cigarette Smoking Is risky on your wellness". The act additionally banned cigarette classified ads on American radio and tv. extra acts handed in 2010 banned cigarette business company's from sponsoring donning activities. that's why there replaced into not greater Winston Cup.

if it was banned, it wouldn't be on the air. Why would it be banned anyway? There is nothing wrong with it. It promotes safe sex, thats a good thing.

• Bambam

not sure I saw a big thing about it being banned too and Ive never seen it on TV and Fathead up there, you know men gave those thumbs down, ha ha ha

I see that one at least once a day. It certainly isn't banned.

It also lies...men are still pigs even when they have condoms.

• ♥ ✸ I HAVE NOE iiDEA GiiRLFRiiEND ✸ ♥