her is the thing.. im a lesbian butch female and in my mind i was like jackie chan?

because im 200 lbs and i have a 3 degree black belt and ..men dont respect me .. so the other night i picked a fight with a skinny little man.. and when we got into a fight he beat me up and slapped me around like a bag of patatos.. and knock me out with a few punches.. now infront of all the women that liked ..it makes me look bad.. not the mascule butch they thought i was.. what should i do?

angy you need to get a life. or a job or somthing

Favorite Answer

sweety, you have to pick your battles wisely and unless you can bench a deuce+, you may not be able to take a man. Not even a scrawny one. They have bigger hands too. That makes their fists more"square" shaped . Try holding a lighter or rock that shape to "sqaure" up your fist. It helps .

I think you have realised that picking on the guy was the wrong move, if before the err "fight" your friends thought you were masculine then you have just left it at that. It's sometimes better to to give that impression that you are butch without having to prove it or did your friends not believe you? Lose a few more pounds, get a bit more muscle, work out where you went wrong then go back and thrash the skinny bloke or if ya can't resign yourself to be a femme

if your serious, being overly agressive and getting into fights isn't gonna solve anything, you sound like you have issues... either you are a troll and you have issues with "butch" women, in which case I suggest get a life and stop making fun of people... or you are serious, in which case you need to put away your agressions, they will not resolve this lack of respect. I really honestly feel bad for you, in that you feel looked down on for being who you are. You need to not let other people get under your skin. It takes a lot more "balls" to be a butch lesbian than it does to be a heterosexual man, and if you really think about that... that makes you stronger than most of them could ever DREAM of being.

It may actually be attractive to the women that you weren't soo masculine that you could beat up a skinny man haha. Also, if they give a crap about it and think less of you then you shouldn't be with those kinds of women anyway. But stop picking fights ;) so not attractive no matter what gender/sexual orientation you are.

Perhaps men don't respect you because you don't respect them? Other than that, I would recommend you don't pick fights in bars.

Treating people with kindness, patience, graciousness, and respect will garner you with the same doubled.

Dress however you want, it doesn't have anything to do with the above. My boyfriend IS a roughneck. He is definitely a 'man's man' - however he treats me and all he cares about with kindness and a generous spirit- and he CAN kick *** - but never has to as I've never met a person who didn't adore him.

stop beating up on men to impress women. It makes men look like jerks and it makes butches the same. It sounds like to me that you should be worrying more about meeting a woman who likes that sort of thing than beating up men.

You are embarrassed, but you just have to forgive yourself. It is your fault you got beat up for picking a fight. Next time control yourself. You aint no Jackie Chan. OK. Reality check. Just like I aint gay Barbie. I try to be, but Skipper just won't give it up.

Oh ho ho. Maybe that man is CRAZY. I don't know you are Jackie Chan or not. I think that skinny man hates your mascles. You should make yourself friendly man and help people. Show the people you are manly. If you do, women will not blind at you. (They will keep watching you with liking, loving eyes.)

Why go around angry all the time? You are stealing your own energy and wasting most others' time, as well. Try a Gym. You don't sound L to me, just out of shape.

stop picking fights because men are better at fighting.you can argue this all you want but you cant deny that the best male fighter would waste the best female fighter any time