Denied a green card for a criminal record?

hi..i am 17 years old and i have applied for a green card with all 3 other memebers of my family. I received a notice that i was missing something, so i got all that done and sent it in. A day ago we received for papers from the INNS and 3 of them were congradulating my three other family memebers. Now mine said... show more hi..i am 17 years old and i have applied for a green card with all 3 other memebers of my family. I received a notice that i was missing something, so i got all that done and sent it in. A day ago we received for papers from the INNS and 3 of them were congradulating my three other family memebers. Now mine said that it was transffered somewhere else, and they are going to schedule an interview. Now i am a little nervous because i got arrested a year ago for being a bit drunk with some friends...it was a stupid thing to do..and i regret it at times. Anyway do u think that is why they want to talk to me..?? cuz the got my prints and now they want to see what happen? is that a possible reason? thank you
18 answers 18