Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Have you ever noticed Fox News sure has alot of blond women as reporters/anchor people?

Are over half of American women blond?

You'd think so from watching Fox News.

Best Answer

Gentlemen prefer Blondes, and Fox News.

Duhhh... it's FOX News.

They do nothing but spew crap so unless you live in a trailer park (which most of their followers do), you probably don't like crap. You like humor, especially from the politically incorrect bigots Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reily, and if you're a guy or a lesbian, the blonds help to focus a little better when you're not laughing at the idiots doing nothing but attacking people who think Ann Coulter should be locked up in an insane asylum.

Bottom line: Lack of concrete and unbiased news = need for more blonds = more simple minded viewers.

Source(s): For some reason my FOX News friends coincidentally happen to make up the majority of stupid friends.

And not just blond women but, like 20 year old blond women. I can't think for the life of me why a woman would work for Fox but, eh money talks I guess. Just watch out for flying fallafels and lufahs coming out of O'Reilly's office.

• T D

You think maybe that Katie Courics dismal ratings are not caused by her arrogance and liberal bias, but because she's not blonde? Hair color is a non-issue.

Because the blonds think Fox is just a newscast.

They, like, dont know its like, a big game or something.

btw, I love sexy blond twits!

Source(s): ta-wits~! wolf: which deomcrat "men dont like many women"? Larry Craig and Mark Foley? WHO???
  • Yahoo

Yeah, Molly and E- Dee

Maybe blonde jokes are more real than one ever could have imagined. If they work for Faux noise it would fit perfectly. Air headed dingy blondes "reporting" noise for Faux net.

I especially like the ones with the Adam's apples.

Fox provides entertainment, not news. They are trying to appear to the macho male who doesn't think much. Those guys like to see pretty women (or people who look like women).

YES I LOVE EVERY ONE OF THEM! makes my day.so what is your problem?

Straight outta Hustler