Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Have you ever noticed Fox News sure has alot of blond women as reporters/anchor people?

Are over half of American women blond?

You'd think so from watching Fox News.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Gentlemen prefer Blondes, and Fox News.

• 1 decade ago

Duhhh... it's FOX News.

They do nothing but spew crap so unless you live in a trailer park (which most of their followers do), you probably don't like crap. You like humor, especially from the politically incorrect bigots Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reily, and if you're a guy or a lesbian, the blonds help to focus a little better when you're not laughing at the idiots doing nothing but attacking people who think Ann Coulter should be locked up in an insane asylum.

Bottom line: Lack of concrete and unbiased news = need for more blonds = more simple minded viewers.

Source(s): For some reason my FOX News friends coincidentally happen to make up the majority of stupid friends.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

And not just blond women but, like 20 year old blond women. I can't think for the life of me why a woman would work for Fox but, eh money talks I guess. Just watch out for flying fallafels and lufahs coming out of O'Reilly's office.

• T D
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You think maybe that Katie Courics dismal ratings are not caused by her arrogance and liberal bias, but because she's not blonde? Hair color is a non-issue.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Because the blonds think Fox is just a newscast.

They, like, dont know its like, a big game or something.

btw, I love sexy blond twits!

Source(s): ta-wits~! wolf: which deomcrat "men dont like many women"? Larry Craig and Mark Foley? WHO???
  • Yahoo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yeah, Molly and E- Dee

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe blonde jokes are more real than one ever could have imagined. If they work for Faux noise it would fit perfectly. Air headed dingy blondes "reporting" noise for Faux net.

• 1 decade ago

I especially like the ones with the Adam's apples.

Fox provides entertainment, not news. They are trying to appear to the macho male who doesn't think much. Those guys like to see pretty women (or people who look like women).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YES I LOVE EVERY ONE OF THEM! makes my day.so what is your problem?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Straight outta Hustler

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.