Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Did the Holy ROAMIN' Empire use acrostics to encode religious messages?

The ROAMIN' Empire was quite clever.

I would even call them genuises.

Many of them used hidden messages.

Even this message might have a code.

The ROAMIN' empire had to encode messages.

Otherwise, its opponents would attack.

ROAMIN' peoples love codes.

One code they used was an acrostic.

Acrostics are a specific type of code.

Messages in acrostic form are read by reading the first letter of each line.

So who's in?

Best Answer

I absolutely love codes.

And I've spent

Much free playing with them

I cant see any reason to say

No

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200711...

Source(s): Riegan, go to the pregnancy board and ask Could we be pregnant? K, so here's the deal. I had a lesbian encounter with a girl from my high school. We were just trying it out, and It was our first time, but now we are both like a week late for our period. Could we be pregnant?
  • Go to marriage and divorce and ask this question:

I'm married to my sibling unbenknownst to me at the time and we just found out, help...?

My sibling and I were separated as children since we were adopted by different parents. We found each online and fell quickly in love with each other. We had so much in common.

However, after being married, we discovered recently that we were in fact siblings.

Has anyone experienced this? How do you cope? Do you divorce or work it out? We have children together. How do you get past this?

-- someone sounds a bit report trollish --

-- here is the question --

Woo Hoo! count me in

category - not sure which one, but I'm thinking along the lines of entrepreneurial??? Business and finance?

?: I need to earn some extra cash

add'l: some of the kids in school were talking about smoking grass and I didn't even know that was fun to do cuz I've never done it myself... I mowed a lot of lawns this summer, and I'm wondering if I should have saved all of the grass clippings. Now that winter is almost upon us, do the kids that smoke grass do that to remind themselves of the summer fun? How much should I charge for the grass clippings I did save? Is it fun to smoke grass? What's the best kind of lawn clippings to sell? Bermuda? St. Augustine? Or does it matter?

Source(s): Here you go! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200711... FYI: you wouldn't beleive the emails I'm getting from my non R&S contacts that are truly concerned! LOL!
  • LOL : ) brb

Put it in Marriage & Divorce:

My husband and I are supposed to renew our wedding vows in a few days but I am not in love with him anymore. I am actually thinking of filing for a divorce. My husband is really making a big deal of the vow renewal thing, and has already payed for plane tickets for guests to come. We are supposed to have a big party afterwards, sort of an anniversary party with family and friends. He has invested a lot of money in it. Should I just wait until after everything is over before telling him I want a divorce, since he's spent so much money already?

Of course I'm in!

adnama: Go to the American football section and ask:

Why does everyone like Tom Brady?

and in the details, add:

People just like him because he's cute and charming. It's not like he's a spectacular football player or anything, there are plenty of decent quarterbacks out there. I don't get what the big deal is with that guy.

Indeed, there have been many peoples who could not practice their spirituality in the open for fear of persecution. They still managed to elude the authoritahs, however.

I enjoy a little cloak and dagger...

McChrist, I've been wondering "My wife refuses to feed our children McDonald's. How do I get her to be reasonable?"

She insists on only Hardee's because their sauces have more vitamins. I think a little variety is good in a child's diet. What can I do to get her to see the light? Our children's nutrition is at stake here!

Could you ask about it in Pregnancy and Parenting? Thx.

IN

phoenix, go to Singles and dating and ask the following: "I met this awesome guy...

details: he is really great but the only problem is that when he smiles he looks like a horse. But I have Hippo-phobia - fear of horses. When my bf smiles I get all panicky, can't breathe, almost black out... Is there a tactful way to tell him to stop smiling?"

i can't say no...so they must have...

Vishal

Cars & Transportation > Maintenance & Repairs

Q: Brake system?

Add'l : My car is out of brake fluid, and i need to get it home, how well does oil work (instead of brake fluid), or could i use trasmission fluid instead?

Also I've heard that putting gasoline in the radiator will help keep it cool, because the gasoline has a lower boiling point and will stay cooler...is this true? i tried this yesterday, and it doesn't seem to be running much cooler...

Honestly, I appreciate the effort, but that must have taken you a while....

I'm in.

Magley, go to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered, and ask:

My brother just told me he was gay, and I need help...

Additional Details:

When we were very young we used to bath together. I'm older (3 years) but I didn't think anything of it at the time. Did seeing an older male naked turn him gay? I need help to know if this is my fault!

Source(s): Bettie....I died a little inside doing that. Here you go: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200711...
  • Me, please, I love Roam!

I'm going to assume that the one above me is not in . . .

So, Emporer, please go to Health> Diet & Fitness and ask:

How many calories are there in hair?

Addl:

I have a habit of eating my hair, and I wondered if it contained many calories as I'm on a strict diet.

========================

Hi QoY, here's your link:

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An...

Cheers