Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Very serious question?

my hubby works at a resort/casino in our area and there is a woman that comes in regularly she considered a high-roller. My husband happened to open a door for her and she gave him a $100.00 bill, which I thought was just great and I thought she was just trying to be nice. So I just let it go. Then he comes home last night asking me if I would hold it against him or if I would be ok with it if he were to spend one night with her for the amount of $10,000.00 . that was the offer on the table.Of course I said Absolutely not! no amount of money is worth me sharing my husband ! Do you think he was seriously considering her offer since he approached me about it?

please keep in mind this IS a serious question! thank you

Best Answer

10K ain't very much...

The tip is no big deal if this woman has a lot of money. She probably does it all the time. But I would never agree to my hubby to spend an evening with another woman for money. I doubt that he was serious about the offer if he loves you. I would say that he was curious to what your answer would be to that offer.

If he asked you than yes he was considering it. If he brought it up that he was offered and what would you do, he already made up his mind and was feeling you out. the difference is for most men it would just be about getting paid to do something we like to do. Good for you to tell him no way

MO

Thats not a whole lot of money. I wouldnt let my husband do it. If that amount of money will change your life, go ahead. But its not worth the chance. Why doesnt that lady just buy a prostitute?

honestly I think at 1 point he considered it but the fact that he opened it up to you I think that he doesn't have any plans of accepting that offer..but $10,000 if I were in your husband's position I might grab it..lol so I can sleep and work for just 1 shift..

I do think he was seriously contemplating the offer?

$10k isn't a small amount of money. Is it enough to send your husband off with this hussy but never the less..

good for you! I can't believe anyone in their right mind would even offer that kind of money to someone. There's no way in hell I would let my husband do it. You're right. No amount of money is worth sharing your husband for. I'm proud of you!

• Arraya

Yes he was considering it. or he wouldn't have asked about it.

Damn! I wish that would happen to me. I'd be like, yeah, sure, do I get half the money?

Source(s): I would sell my husband for considerably less!!

tell her my wife said she could rent me for 5000......ok now to answer it seriously. For him to approach you about doing it he must have considered it. Otherwise he would have come to you and said " that crazy lady thinks i'd sleep with her for 10,000!!!' instead of "would u hold it against me if i did?"

Source(s): i never know if yall are serious or not.....lol

Sounds very serious...if he even considered it enough to talk to you about it. Talk to him and ask him if he would actually do it if you said ok. It may give you some needed insight into your relationship.

• At this point I'm so broke I would share my hubby for 10k but thats me!