Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What would you do with a magic wand?

Best Answer

everything.

make extra money

make a car/ truck

end hunger

world peace

a bra that fits the way it should

If Merlin lets me borrow it I know a wand holder that needs to go up and down with the wand of Merlins.

I think Merlin would be very happy with the magic wand results being in the wand holder and stirring it all around to make magic..

Who is Merlin anyway and who has the merlins wand holder

is it a tickle monster hmmmmmmm.. Merlin is going to be very busy casting the wand with HER hands holding onto it for the best magic.. Merlins hands cannot hold onto it with out help from HER..

Magic? Really I don't think I would have much use with a wand. I just want to be able to freeze time, read peoples minds, and move objects with my mind.

• Lois

Snazzy Napper

Immediately give me the grand prize winning ticket from a huge multimillion dollar lotto. LOL

Next, make my body like it was when I was 21. LOL

Finally, I would make all rockets and bombs unusable in the middle east and in Iraq except for US Armed forces.

Play with it...of course! I would perform a little magic of my own for Mr. Merlin......personally!!! hehe *wink* ;o)

You will have to ask my wife about what I do with my magic wand.

NiF

Make my dreams,my kids dreams,my family and friends dreams come true,and make everybody rich,so we wouldn't have to worry about money anymore.

I'd put it in a safe deposit box and only get it out and use it when I really, really wanted something or someone.

Make my dream man appear