Questions about Flash?
1.What is Macromedia Flash??
2.What can it do???
3.Are all animes being animated by Flash??
4.What are the examples of anime that animated using Flash??
5.What version of Flash should I download to make great anime??
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Adobe Flash (Adobe bought Macromedia) is a program that is used to develop highly interactive web content. It can also be used to develop non-interactive content, such as straightforward animations. Flash is often used to develop web based games, simulations, animations, and advertisements.
2. almost anything that is permitted within a browser. you can not update files on the user's hard drive, or launch other programs, but within the confines of your flash content, virtually anything is possible. Flash does not have built in tools for working with virtual 3D objects, but with the PaperVision add-on, even that is possible (although you need to be careful about overloading the CPU).
3. I doubt it, but Flash can certainly be used in that way with high efficiency and effectiveness.
4. Sorry, I can't help you there.
5. The lowest version you can get your hands on. Flash is WAY more program than is required for anime.
- 1 decade ago
Macromedia Flash is an application published by the Macromedia Company. It is a popular authoring software and is used to create vector graphics-based animation programs with full-screen navigation interfaces and illustrations. Macromedia Flash gives much more creative room than HTML, but requires a Flash plug-in on the computer running it. Most newer browsers automatically come with Flash.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Ccietutorial.com is your gateway to the best sites
on the Internet for Software! Looking for Computers,
Domain Names, or Education? Browse our recommended
resources or just try the Ccietutorial.com search