nintendo ds touch screen problem?

My ds has a major problem. It acts as if I am pulling to the bottom right constantly. It makes the touch screen virtually useless and makes certain games (like mario 64 ds) unplayable due to constant movement or scren rotation. Everyone suggests to calibrate it, but that only checks if the touch is off a bit. That is if it even lets me.

I really hope I don't have to buy a new DS, but believe me, I've tried everything that i could think of.

somebody pease help.

Favorite Answer

Maybe something like a crumb of something you ate or dirt or anything small got into the side of the touch screen. I had the same problem and i found out it was just a crumb of a cracker.

Try using something thin. Its kinda like cleaning nails when they are dirty

sure this is the calibration i prefer to advise u calibrate it by going to the settings in ur DS and press calibrate... tournament each and every place it is going and this is going to likely be fixed. additionally undergo in techniques this whilst taking part in a game that calls for u to apply the touch exhibit do no longer PRESS IT complicated OR variety of yet merely gentle and established. additionally that's reported u use a stylus... employing a pencil could injury it. if u lost a stylus u can bypass to gamestop and purchase one. or merely use a pen without the top being out.

HI I HAD THE SAME ON MY OLD ONE UVE GOTTA HIT IT REAL HARD THEN IF THAT DONT WORK PUT A DROP OF WATER ON IT AND LEAVE 4 ABOUT 2 HOURS IF IT DNT WORK U GTTA BYE A NEW ONE HOPE IT HELPS>>>RATE ME 4 BEST AWNSER PLZE<<<

• Sydney

Call Nintendo. They're really helpful and I'm sure they will repair it or if need be, replace it.

i would say if u dont want to buy a new one, that you should get it repaired and get a screen protector

buy a new one