Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 運動籃球 · 1 decade ago

急急急~~籃球員的夢想,用英文翻出來

第一段

我的夢想是當一個籃球球員。這個工作是一個非常棒的工作。因為它不但可以讓我們身心都感到健康而且還能賺到錢,真的是一舉兩得呀!籃球員這個工作並不好當,因為他要經過嚴格的訓練,和要有很足夠的運動細胞及恆心,實在是非常不容易。我認為這個工作的責任就是要把球打好,並且認真常練習。為球隊爭光!像是麥可喬登就是一個值得我們學習的對象。他雖然身高不高但是他十分有恆心及毅力一直不斷的努力練習。真是厲害。

第二段

我覺得只要我努力不懈的練習,努力為球隊爭光,就可以拿到很多錢,像是老虎伍茲靠打高爾夫球,也賺了許多的錢,我想像他一樣!但是在這份工作裡我也可能遇到一些不好的處境,例如說:球打不好被教練罵或者是嗨球隊輸球...等,這些都是要注意的。

第三段

我會選擇這個工作的原因是因為真的熱愛打籃球,希望能一輩子和籃球形影不離。我最希望我能在籃球這份工作裡達到我想要的目標,那就是:成為麥可喬登第二,雖然我知道那非常的困難。但是我相信只要我有恆心及毅力就可以達到。我也會在籃球上多跟教練學習讓自己真的能夠達到自己的目標!

拜託拜託拜託~~~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

第一段

My dream is to become a basketball player. It’s a very wonderful job because it not only help us get physical and psychological health but also help us earn money. That ‘s really killing two birds in just one shot! This job isn’t that easy, because to make it come true we have to pass by a really hard training, be good at sports and be persistent. I think that the responsibility of this job is to play well, take it seriously and practice frequently. Bring honor to the team!

第二段

For example Michael Jordan is someone we should follow. Though he is not tall, he had the persistence and perseverance to keep on practicing. He’s very excellent.

I think that if I keep on practicing very hard, try my best to bring honor to my team, I can earn lots of money. Like 老虎伍茲 he earned lots of money by playing golf, I hope to be like him! But in this job I might confront some difficulties, for example: when I don’t play well the coach may argue with me, or be the cause of my team’s failure. All these are things I have to take in account.

第三段

The reason I choose this job is because I really love playing basketball, I hope to get involved in basketball my whole life. My biggest dream is to reach my goal in this job: is to be the second Michael Jordan knowing that it’s very hard. But I believe that I can make it come true as long as I have persistence and perseverance. I will learn more with the basketball coach to let me realize my dream!

Source(s): 自己

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://qaz331.pixnet.net/blog

第一段

My dream is to work as a basketball sportsman. This job is a very excellent job. Because it not only can let our body and mind feel healthy but also can also make money, really kill two birds with one stone! Basketball pieces of job the getting better as,because for strict training wanting he, with having very enough movement cells and perseverance, it is really very difficult. I think the responsibility of this job is to play the ball well, and often practise conscientiously. Win honour for the team! As if but Qiao Deng is a target who deserves our study for the wheat. He though height high he have perseverance very much and willpower constant efforts practise. Really terrible.

第二段

The exercise that I think so long as I am hard untiring, make great efforts to win honour for the team, can get much money, as if tiger Woods depends on playing golf, has made a lot of money, I think like him! But I may meet some bad situation in this job, for example say: Ball play finely to it scolds to be or hey, team lose coach ... Wait, all these should pay attention to.

第三段

The reason why I will choose this job really love playing basketball, hope to never leave each other with the basketball all one's life. I hope I can reach the goal that I want in this job in the basketball most, that is: Become wheat but second Deng Qiao, though I know that extraordinary difficulty. But I believe so long as I have perseverance and willpower can be in order to reach. I can study, let goal that can really reach with coach oneself more at basketball too!

Source(s): 自已