1. 基本工資的攀升 (在這10 年間升了 3 倍)
2. 每週工時減少至少 1/3 (表示產 能 productitive 減少)
3. 加班費的 rate 增加 50% - 100%
故因應此措施, 我公司產品的成本必然會增加, 致使報價勢必做一調升. 雖然我司極不願這麼做, 但當整體產業都調整時, 我司便須跟著做調整, 我們
會在 2008 初 再次作確認. 謝謝您對本公司的愛護並期望能更進一步合作.
- j286878Lv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
The 3 most serious impactcs caused by the contract are:
1. Increase of basic wages (increase by 3 times in 10 years)
2. Working hours per week decreased by one third (i.e. decrease of productivity).
3. rate of Overtime wages increased by 50 - 100%.
Therefore, to cope with the situation, costs of our products will definitely soar and consequently we have to adjuct our price quotation. Although we are reluctant to do it, when the whole industry is making the price adjustment, we have to follow the trend. We shall reconfirm this in the beginning of 2008.
We thank you very much for your patronage and look forward to further cooperationss with you.Source(s): myself